For the majority of events a daily skins game will be conducted at the option of each player.
In a skins game – the golfers that opted in before their opening round, compete against their fellow competitors within their division. A skin is awarded to the lone golfer who posts the lowest score for each hole; no skin is awarded in case of a tie and there are no carry-overs.
If there is no physical registration onsite before the round how can I register?
- Skins Game registrations may be completed with cash in person or in advance via Venmo.
- Skins Game winnings will be collected via the same form of entry.
- Find PBCGA Staff onsite/starting tee or submit via Venmo @PalmBeach-CountyGolf
- In the case a player does not have access to a Venmo account, arrangements may be made to complete registration via Zelle. Tournament Director will provide reference phone number.
- Skins Game participation will ONLY be accepted prior to your starting time during the opening round.
- Participation MUST be for the entire event.
- Skins Participation Rule of Thumb – $10 per player per day
- 36-hole Event = $20 per player
- 36-hole Team Events = $40 per team
- 54-hole Team Events = $60 per team
What is Venmo and how do I use it?
Venmo is a mobile payment service owned by PayPal. Venmo account holders can transfer funds to others via a mobile phone app. Set-up your Venmo account before your arrival here
- Send payment directly to @PalmBeach-CountyGolf
- Or Search for “Palm Beach County Golf Assn.”